Wednesday, September 4, 2019

My father

My dear father , he is the most hard woring member in family. He is also a fairygod for family. He fulfill everyone wishes. He is around his 30s, he is the most handsome person. He is a guideangle for me . He guide me in every steps I take. He is most supportive and understanding man. He makes everyone smile in family. He is a real man who can handle family in his own hardwork. 
My father is the most important person in my life without him i am nothing.He is the most loving member and also the most caring. He care about every other member wishes but he don't give importance to his own. He always smile is hard time and solve the problems by himself . 
I dream of becoming like my father.He is my role model.And I am inspired by him.

No comments:

Post a Comment