Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Tihar

Tihar is also the most awaited festival of Nepal after Dashain. Tihar by just listening this word we nepalese people imagine of the beautiful colors ,amazing lights, and the most amazingly blasting pataka and rockets.The tihar night of kathmanbu is the most beautiful thing to see our kathmandu in tihar is like WOW .The beautiful lights in every house and the amazing music . My first day of tihar was just like other normal days of holiday. The second day of tihar was kukur tihar it was the most amazing day because we have 2 dogs in our house so it was very excited moment for me because i was going do kukur puja for the first time. Then after in Nhu daya vintuna 1139(newari newyear )me, my brothers and his friends we all went in vinutna  it is the most memorable day. We had a lot of fun we drank cups and cups of chyang (rice wine ) .We dance in newari baja music and also play the newari baja it was the most memorable and amazing day for us.Then after in vaitika i put tika to my brothers and my nene put tika to my father.It was the family time day for us we dance have a lot of fun .Then after the vaitika my family again went for family picnic to numobuddha but i didnt go with them because me and my two brother we went to chobar. But we regret  not going picnic with our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment