Saturday, September 8, 2018


His smile😍
   My daddy , Binod khadgi  he is most amazing , energetic and someone who gives great advice and is always encouraging and protective person. He may be merely a man to the world but to me he is my superman my superhero!! Everyday I get up in the morning I look at my dad and think of being a person like him . I don't know but there's something so special about him that makes me fall in love with  his way of life . Anyone can be a father but it takes someone special to be a dad and that's why i call you dad because you are special to me. You taught me the the game and you taught me how to play it right.My dad is my teacher but most importantly he is a great daddy. ❤️
You are the best dad everyone wishes they had.

                                                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment