Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Experience of sitting at home

Experience of sitting at home while my all friends were on tour . Our school decided to take us on a trip. It was on  the date of 2074/8/16 to 2074/8/17. It was 2 days 1 night trip to dhading. And I decided not go on the trip . But I have lot of fun sitting at home . Because of the tour i have 2 days free and i don't have any home work to do . It was like free from school for 2 days . But i don't regret going to dhading but i do regret that i miss some beautiful memories with my school friends. As my friends say they have lot of fun in dhading they enjoy a lot. Here are some photos of them while they were in dhading.










While they were in dhading having lots of fun.  I was in my home sleeping . HAHAHA . No not .
On   date   2074/8/16  to 2074/8/17
I  was in my home sleeping in my bed . On that day i woke up late because i don't have any thing to do .  I woke up around 10:15  wash my face  do my morning  routine . Then after  i  ate  lunch  take a bath . I  was bored  sitting  at home  so i asked  my mom that can  i  go to mamahouse  she  gave me allowed me to go  then i ask my dad  to  take me to  mamahouse  and i went there . I meet  my sisters  then we 3  decided  to  go to basantapur  and  have coffee .
We  went there have a coffee and we came back . We  were  so bored  so we  decided  to  watch  horror  movies . We  watch  horror  movies   late  night  and   talk  about  ghost  and other  unnecessary  stuff . And we  go to  sleep  at   around   3:30 . So we spend  our hold night  talking .  we don't get  enough   sleep  because   my  mamahouse  grandma  wake  all  of  us  arounnd 6:00.
She  was  already  wake when we go to the sleep . She  woke   go to  the temple  and  market every morning . So  she  decided  to  wake  all  of  us  and  have  a  morning  walk . We  3  sisters  morning  was  so  bad  because  we  didn't  get  enough   sleep  last night .  Then  we  again  go  to  basantapur at afternoon with  our friends  and  have  fun  by  just  walking  and talking  about  unnecessary things .When we get home  it was  little dark  because  it  was  5:30 . then my mama dropped  me home  because  i have my school next day  . But i  didn't go to school  next day because i was not sure it was holiday or  not .  Even  my some school friends  decided  not  to  go school  on  next  day  . But  we  regret  not going to school  on next day because  our teacher  said us  that who were  absence  on  that  day will  be  destination  whole  month . S0  now  me  and  my  friend  are  in  destination  class   whole month.

No comments:

Post a Comment